Engineering Manager, Blockchain Integrations
London / Remote / Amsterdam / Remote / Barcelona / Remote / Berlin / Remote / Buenos Aires / Remote / Dublin / Remote / Madrid / Remote / Santiago / Remote / Ciudad de México / Remote
Remote - Full-time
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Engineering Team
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
About the Role
We are looking for a Blockchain Integrations Engineering Manager who can keep business development in mind while managing our relationships with various blockchains. Our integrations team is tasked with growing Chainlink, and this role has tremendous growth potential as we rapidly expand our coverage of any/all blockchains
You are the technical leader on all integration discussions, responsible for supporting and managing integration partners as a member of an inclusive, and multi-functional team. For our partners, you act as a trusted sparring partner helping them from building their business case, managing the integration, to finalizing the rollout of their integration into the Chainlink platform.
- Lead and manage a team of software engineers, setting clear goals, managing project timelines, and maintaining team cohesion and morale
- Proactively monitor integration performance and troubleshoot issues. You will surface the issues and work to make/recommend changes (where needed) and reach a resolution
- Execute on the roadmap and plan for launching Chainlink onto additional blockchains
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders of other blockchains
- Contribute technically to projects, including code reviews and occasionally coding
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding process to ensure we're bringing on high-quality engineers who fit our culture and requirements
- Minimum of 6 years experience in software engineering, with at least 2 years in a leadership or managerial role
- You have a commercial mindset and are driven by results and has a passion for solving tough problems
- An excellent communicator that is able to collaborate closely with internal and external partners on a broad range of technical and business topics
- Servant leadership and a natural ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to work on a globally-distributed team with a high degree of ownership
- Experience coordinating technical stakeholders, multiple blockchains, solutions architecture, people skills, and tech side
- Proficiency in Golang, Python, and/or TypeScript
- Technical and/or product management experience on a blockchain project
- Experience or interest in the blockchain or crypto space
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants