Head of Solutions Architecture
London / Remote
Go To Market /
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and visionary individual to join our team as the Head of Solutions Architecture. This leadership position requires expertise in setting the strategic direction and driving the growth of our Solutions Architect team within a technical and security-focused sales environment. The successful candidate will have a track record of senior leadership, extensive experience in managing technical sales teams, and a deep interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency. They will be responsible for overseeing the team's progression, providing hands-on guidance for custom technical development within major deals, and collaborating with product, engineering, and technical teams to meet commercial goals.
- Director-level or higher experience with a minimum of 5 years overseeing a management layer.
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in leading teams within highly technical sales environments, preferably in cybersecurity or related fields.
- Proven experience working directly with product, engineering, and technical teams, coordinating stakeholders, and prioritizing user requirements to achieve commercial objectives.
- Deep interest in blockchains and general crypto experience, ideally as a user/holder or having worked in the space.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of developing and evolving managers and individuals, and providing vision, structure, and process to scale team efficiency.
- Strong sense of ownership and well-developed personal technical skills, able to mentor and guide the team, solve technical challenges, and stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a background in setting up initiatives or departments from scratch in either startup or large company environments.
- Experience in selling to crypto companies.
- Ability to present confidently on stage for public appearances.
- Previous work experience in regulated industries.
- Credible presence on stage for public appearances.
- Experience working in regulated industries.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants