Community Manager, Vietnam
Vietnam / Remote
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role
As the Community Manager of Vietnam you will be an integral part of the Asia Community team engaging with one of the most active and popular communities in the blockchain industry. You will build and manage our Vietnam community, encompassing online activities such as social media, livestreams and offline activities such as meetups/events and conferences. You’ll be an essential team member in developing a strong community passionate about connected smart contracts in Vietnam.
Objectives of this Role
- Organize events and meetups for the Chainlink and blockchain community
- Create, translate and curate regular social media, blogs, social media posts for the Vietnam community
- Build and nurture community advocate programs and campaigns that build brand passion for Chainlink
- Manage and cultivate community on social media and community channels such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Attend industry events (costs are paid), suggest events to Chainlink, and decide meetups for the community
- Package content from the community stakeholders to enable our community members to advocate for the Chainlink brand
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics
- Look out for competitors, analyze them and help us improve Chainlink
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above and at least 3+ years of work experience
- Strong English & Vietnamese Language skills, both written and spoken
- Organized, resourceful and a self-starter
- Active social media user on WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram and other social media and community channels
- Deep understanding of internet culture
- You love and know all the latest memes
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and a great listener
- Passion for building welcoming inclusive blockchain communities in Vietnam and the region
- Passion for the blockchain space and its transformational nature to change the world for the better
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants