Smart Contract Auditor
Dublin / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
You will be overseeing the security on a cutting-edge blockchain technology platform and be in charge of fostering the security culture while growing Chainlink. You will lead our risk program, coordinate response plans, and drive the security council. You’ll work directly with our founders and leadership to lead the security of our open-source codebase. You will communicate and collaborate across the organization to design and implement impactful company-wide security processes. You'll have a large degree of autonomy and the ability to drive change and adoption across the organization with well-researched security solutions.
- Oversee our entire security plan while influencing and driving adoption across the team
- Partner closely with our founders and engineering team to develop, design and implement security solutions
- Lead our risk program and establish best practices that will impact the security and long term success of Chainlink
- Create independently, or collaborate with the engineering team to write and ship security features
- Research, document, and implement solutions that will ensure long term success of the Chainlink ecosystem
- Software engineering background (CS/SE degree or equivalent experience)
- 5 years of working experience in software engineering
- Experience auditing smart contracts
- 3 years of working experience in a related cybersecurity role
- Experience with developing security plans, processes and controls
- Experience with discovering vulnerabilities at design/system level
- Experience across common vulnerability classes relevant to our tech stack
- Proven ability to communicate across roles to drive security mindset across the company
- Need to have good knowledge of operational security
- Experience with monitoring and alerting
- Experience working in an early growth-stage company
- Focus on improving real-world security, not compliance
- Blockchain/cryptocurrency experience is a plus but not necessary
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.