Product Management Lead, Data Feeds
London / Remote
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
About the Role
You will own Product Management for our Data Feeds. In this role, you will be at the cross-section of data and distributed systems working on the cutting edge of the blockchain ecosystem. As the glue between our engineers, integration teams, and other stakeholders in the company, you will drive, define, communicate, and help the team execute on our data road map. You will work closely with our VP of Product and CEO to grow our product from success in decentralized finance (DeFi) to a reliable and scalable oracle platform driving the next phase in smart contract growth on the blockchain.
- Lead a team of product managers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive priorities and strategic direction that aligns with the company’s vision and objectives
- Oversee concept analysis, engage in feature spikes, and scope out potential features based on customer requests and ideas from the team
- Take lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams
- Build and execute product release/roll-out plans, including holding integration meetings between core, explorer, and infrastructure engineering teams
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain oracles that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trust-less smart contracts
- Experience working in a financial institution, preferably in a trading role
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of
- Experience as a Product Management leader with data and/or financial products and financial systems
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager in a startup or fast-moving environment
- 10+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) teams
- Developed solutions within financial data or platforms
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- Ability to communicate across teams and plan ahead to remove roadblocks
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants