Senior Visual Designer
Boston / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be instrumental in driving Chainlink’s brand strategy, and visual experience across all channels. In collaboration with the Design team, you will have a major impact by owning aesthetics and executing the visual direction of Chainlink, one of the most exciting and rapidly growing blockchain projects in the industry.
You will report directly to the Head of Design and work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to define the look and feel of transformative blockchain technology.
- Take ownership of all types of marketing collateral both in digital and print, such as featured images, social media banners, editorial illustrations, swags, posters, and more, that are shared daily with our engaging and growing community
- Capture groundbreaking technical concepts and creatively translate them into relatable and clear visual pieces
- Design engaging presentations that are viewed by thousands of experts and used by dozens of media outlets to depict the foundational aspects of Chainlink’s revolutionary vision
- Reinforce Chainlink’s brand awareness by following the established guidelines throughout an output that reaches tens of thousands of people on a daily basis
- Maintain and grow the design resources with high-quality assets and resources
- Collaborate and proactively interact with team members and external stakeholders and assist them with any design need, while reinforcing the Chainlink visual brand that reaches tens of thousands of people on a daily basis
- 3+ years of graphic design, digital illustration and print experience in developer tools and/or technology companies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Clean and clear aesthetics optimized around modern design standards for developer tools and technology products
- Ability to take technical/complex concepts and explain them artfully and simply using design as a resource
- Experience taking initiative, working independently and actively to resolve issues, and taking ownership of projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. Advanced knowledge of Keynote. Experience in motion design and videography is a big plus.
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.