Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure
New York City / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
Chainlink Labs is looking for a Technical Program Manager to build and own scalable programs within our Infrastructure & Observability team. You will be responsible for building program management processes and overseeing the delivery of multiple projects spanning the engineering organization. This role will involve working with our team to manage real-time data pipelines and alerting systems that provide visibility into the state of our oracle network. As a key stakeholder, you will help ensure requirements are clear and deadlines are met for any new product and chain launches.
- Track progress and provide updates on program statuses to all levels of stakeholders
- Check-in with the product and integration teams about forthcoming deadlines
- Break down complex business requirements into manageable projects, interface with multiple teams, and successfully deliver technical solutions in a timely manner
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management within engineering programs at scale
- Experience working with Security, DevOps, and Incident Response teams
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3
- Experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Proven experience of successful technical project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.