Senior Technical Account Manager - DeFi
London / Remote
Go To Market /
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
About the Role
As a Technical Account Manager at Chainlink Labs, you will be a vital member of our team, responsible for nurturing and enhancing our relationships with strategic partners in the top DeFi protocols. Your primary focus will be to understand our partners' technical requirements, facilitate smooth product integration, and deliver exceptional account management support. By leveraging your extensive experience in technical account management and deep knowledge of web3 and DeFi, you will drive customer satisfaction, promote product usage, and foster long-term partnerships. Your expertise and interpersonal skills will be instrumental in shaping the success of both our partners and Chainlink Labs.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish a Comprehensive Account Management Plan encompassing various aspects such as community engagement, DAO governance landscape, delegate outreach, product integration, and roadmap alignment
- Create and oversee team structure for the account management plan
- Establish good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Grow the product usage of existing products
- Take user feedback to help product generate new features and products to drive user satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ Years of Extensive Technical Account and Relationship Management: You should possess at least 5 years of experience in technical account management, managing large and complex accounts, and successfully engaging stakeholders at all levels and functions within organizations
- Deep knowledge of web3 / blockchain technology and strong experience with DeFi is crucial
- Strong Technical Aptitude: You should have the ability to read and comprehend code, such as Solidity, and navigate large-scale software development projects
- Strong business acumen and experience driving commercial negotiations
- 2+ years working in web3 environments
- 2+ years experience working with decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts, and blockchain technology
- Business acumen and experience driving commercial negotiations
- 2 years working in web3 environments
- 2 years experience working with decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts, and blockchain technology
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants