Junior Software Engineer, UI
Ciudad de México / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As an entry-level engineer working on Chainlink, you’ll collaborate with the company’s experienced technical team of senior engineers, distributed systems computing experts and security experts, building a world-changing decentralized infrastructure. You’ll develop and build highly scalable, secure, and reliable software that will change the way smart contracts function at a fundamental level. You will be given mentorship and support to improve and grow, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future.
- Use React to build UIs for the company's various products, including node operator UI as well as data.chain.link.
- Contribute to the support and improvement of our services we need to maintain.
- Have an impact on your team by breaking down tasks into small manageable chunks and reviewing others’ code.
- Maintain a robust suite of tests to ensure that our products’ UI functionality is of the highest quality.
- You like to get things done. That merge button is so satisfying.
- You’re motivated by a great product, solving problems for people through technology.
- You’re able to manage stakeholders.
- You’re keen to learn.
- You may have an interest in either management or in being a technical expert one.
You will learn to
- Spend time with our product managers figuring out what our next great product feature will be.
- Deliver features end-to-end, including what to measure, what v1 looks like and what success looks like.
- Use our tech stack - Go, Node, GraphQL and React.
- Find your niche in software engineering. What motivates you? Do you want to build great products or help run them? Do you prefer people or product over tech?
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.