Market Strategy Manager, Capital Markets
United States / Remote
Remote - Full-time
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Product Team
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it's building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
About the Role
Chainlink Labs is seeking a highly technical and motivated Market Strategy Manager, Capital Markets (MSM) to join our team. As a Market Strategy Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth and success of our Capital Markets market segment. This position requires a unique blend of technical expertise, industry knowledge, strategic thinking, relationship management, and coordination skills.
The ideal candidate is interested in Capital Markets, traditional finance (TradFi), decentralized finance (DeFi), and blockchain technology. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Enterprise, Go-To-Market, Product, Marketing, and Engineering, to develop and execute market strategies, strengthen partnerships, and ensure the seamless delivery of our products. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented professional to make a significant impact on the future of blockchain integration in the financial industry.
Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with our Enterprise Go-To-Market team to foster deeper relationships with financial institutions and key stakeholders
- Drive, and expand the relationship with key financial institutions, establishing and nurturing a strong partnership
- Coordinate and align all stakeholders, ensuring an outcome-driven approach and successful execution of market strategies
- Contribute to the cross-product vision for Capital Markets, shaping the future direction and growth of our relevant product lines
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and user feedback to inform decision-making, and product roadmaps and drive continuous improvement
- Embody and uphold the core values of quality, delivery, and integrity of the Market Strategy Managers
Skills & Qualifications
- Programming or architecture experience or technical studies in computer science, equipping you with a solid foundation for technical discussions and decision-making
- Show high engagement and commitment to upholding the highest standards of performance and professionalism
- Possesses analytical capacity akin to that of Strategy consulting best practices, demonstrating a high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and present to C-level executives
- Understanding of Capital Markets and TradFi, including industry trends and standards related to digital assets, business processes, real-world asset tokenization, and regulatory expectations
- Genuine enthusiasm for blockchain technology and its transformative impact on Capital Markets
- Experience with Solidity, enabling you to contribute to smart contract development and integration
- Experience with DeFi protocols, providing valuable insights into the decentralized finance landscape
- Experience with Quorum, Hyperledger, Corda, and other permissioned chains
- Understanding of and interest in DeFi and Blockchain, enabling you to provide valuable insights and guidance
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants