Blockchain Operations, Technical Analyst
London / Remote / Frankfurt / Remote / Berlin / Remote / Amsterdam / Remote / Barcelona / Remote / Budapest / Remote / Dublin / Remote / Toronto / Remote / Vancouver / Remote / Warsaw / Remote / Zug / Remote
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Security Team
The security department is the guardian of Chainlink Labs’ people and infrastructure. Its principal objective is to safeguard Chainlink Labs and its assets against potential threats from any external or internal source. This mission is accomplished through a combination of specialized security engineering, the deployment of cutting-edge technologies, forward-thinking policy development, and the training of highly skilled, security-aware personnel throughout the entire organization.
As an indispensable component of the larger organization, the team seeks to promote a widely understood culture of security, safeguarding our most valuable assets while remaining agile and accessible to all employees and the community.
As a Blockchain Operations - Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for auditing and facilitating the smooth release of on-chain services. You will assist in the process of gathering requirements from stakeholders, defining repeatable processes, and owning the execution of these processes. You will also be responsible for managing and participating in an on-call rotation supporting these functions. This is a critical path function for the operations and stability of the network.
This role is also a career-defining opportunity, as you will be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure designed to power the digital agreements of the future.
- Work with a team of talented blockchain ops engineers
- Work closely with our security, engineering, and finance teams to ensure operational alignment
- Review, analyze and update internal processes to increase fidelity and efficiency
- Execute on highly complex blockchain operations and related tasks
- Enforce best code practices, conduct code reviews, and ensure code quality
- Participate in a week-long on-call rotation schedule
- Comfort and familiarity with complex engineering tools
- Proficient in understanding the Ethereum ecosystem, blockchain explorers, and smart contracts.
- Comfortable with Linux command-line operations to navigate and manage blockchain infrastructure efficiently
- Strong understanding of git version control and experience managing Github repositories
- Software engineering degree/computer science background
- Startup experience
- Experience with Ccypto/blockchain, multisignature wallets, gnosis safes, or hardware wallets
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants