Software Engineer, Data Feeds
Ciudad de México / Remote / Buenos Aires / Remote / São Paulo / Remote / London / Remote / Dublin / Remote / Berlin / Remote / Barcelona / Remote / Abu Dhabi / Remote / Bogotá / Remote
Remote - Full-time /
Chainlink Labs is the primary contributing developer of Chainlink, the decentralized computing platform powering the verifiable web. Chainlink is the industry-standard platform for providing access to real-world data, offchain computation, and secure cross-chain interoperability across any blockchain. Chainlink Labs helps power verifiable applications for banking, DeFi, global trade, and gaming by collaborating with some of the world’s largest financial institutions, notably Swift, DTCC, and ANZ. Chainlink Labs also works with top Web3 teams, including Aave, Compound, GMX, Maker, and Synthetix. Chainlink Labs was ranked in Newsweek’s 100 Most Loved Workplaces 2023 in both the United States and United Kingdom.
The Engineering Team
At Chainlink Labs, our engineering team pushes the scale and capabilities of decentralized applications across the industry. The Chainlink Network holds >70% market share in the oracle space, solving real-world problems by enabling smart contracts to securely interact with off-chain data/computation.
We value talented and driven craftsmen who work collaboratively to tackle complex challenges, deliver product impact, and grow as builders. Join us and shape the future of blockchain technology and decentralized finance.
About the Role
As a Software Engineer on the Data Feeds team, you will lead integrations with partners working on the Chainlink platform and build relationships with the founding engineers. You will be working with new use-cases beyond price feeds to enable projects requiring data from the Chainlink network. You will work with external team’s engineers to define, implement, and support products which will allow blockchain technology to take over multiple industries.
- Interface with leadership, customers, users, and the community to implement seamless integrations to allow for the exponential growth of the network
- Lead application-specific integrations with Chainlink
- Provide support for integrating partners making use of Chainlink
- Develop best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- At least 4+ years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Resourceful developer and fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Interest in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us via this form.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants