Technical Program Manager, Information Security/Audits
Remote - Full-time
We’re looking for an Information Security Technical Program Manager who is a detail-oriented, organized, and creative problem solver to manage strategic application security projects for Chainlink.
In this role you will oversee and coordinate the audit and code assessment process with third-party vendors and internal employees, relating to contract and relationship components, external audit requirements, and project requests.
Please note: This is not a compliance/security assurance position.
In addition, you will work with cross-functional stakeholders to align priorities, develop processes, and own status updates and program reviews to ensure stakeholder alignment, guaranteeing their success through the use of our services.
- Responsible for coordinating third-party audits and seeing through subsequent vulnerability remediation
- Partner with third-party vendors to ensure operational alignment
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to identify bottlenecks and drive solutions
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure compliance with Chainlink Lab’s policies
- Break down complex business requirements into manageable tasks, interface with multiple teams, and successfully deliver technical solutions on time
- Facilitate cross-team communications, and serve as the POC regarding Information Security program statuses, schedules, scope updates, and progress toward target outcomes (i.e., key results)
- Hold delivering third parties and engineers accountable to deliver on time
- Build dashboards, metrics, and Gantt charts for Information Security
- Establish strong relationships with third-party auditors and internal teams
- Lead efforts to identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
- Track progress and provide updates on program statuses to all levels of stakeholders
- Own the planning, execution, and delivery of projects across Information Security
- Experience working with Security related projects, vulnerability management, incident response, SSDLC
- Experience with owning third-party vendor relationships
- 6+ years of professional experience in project/program management
- Translate business requirements to internal engineering stakeholders/partners
- Strong passion for blockchain, the future of Cryptocurrency, and Decentralized Finance
- Solid knowledge and experience in Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, and project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Proven experience in Atlassian’s suite of products i.e. Jira and Confluence
- A relentless focus on customer success and customer service
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to complete projects
- Proven experience in successful technical project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.