Product Manager, Data Products
Austin TX / Remote /
Remote - Full-time
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
You will own Product Management for the building out of our Data Products. In this role, you will be at the cross-section of data and distributed systems working on the cutting edge of the blockchain ecosystem. As the glue between our engineers, integration teams, and other stakeholders in the company, you will drive, define, communicate, and help the team execute on our data road map. You will work closely with our VP of Engineering and CEO to grow our product from early success in decentralized finance (DeFi) to a reliable and scalable platform driving the next phase in smart contract growth on the blockchain.
- Oversee concept analysis, engage in feature spikes, and scope out potential features based on customer requests and ideas from the team.
- Take lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success.
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams.
- Build and execute product release/roll-out plans, including holding integration meetings between core, explorer, and infrastructure engineering teams.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering, and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trustless smart contracts.
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive/release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of.
- Experience as a Product Manager with data products and distributed systems.
- Experience with licensing data products.
- 2+ years of experience working as a product manager in a startup environment preferred.
- 5+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) teams.
- Developed solutions within cloud computing platforms like AWS
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- Ability to communicate across teams and plan ahead to remove roadblocks.
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.