Technical Product Marketing Manager
Remote - Full-time
In this Technical Product Marketing role, you will work with our Head of Product Marketing to ensure the successful launch and continued marketing of Chainlink’s suite of industry-leading products. You will work across the entire product lifecycle from driving launch efforts to furthering the adoption of key blockchain technology. This is a career-defining opportunity to help produce and market a revolutionary technology.
- Work with the team to create high-quality technical content such as demos, webinars, presentations, case studies, web content, blog posts, and other assets designed to convey the value of Chainlink to new users, and keep existing users engaged and growing
- Engage in customer research and complete competitive intelligence reports that can be used to drive the perfect messaging
- Develop deep technical knowledge about our products and capabilities, our competitors' products and services, and the competitive landscape in general
- Shape the product development roadmap by conducting customer research, telling a compelling product story, and quarterbacking the go-to-market process
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages, and create technical narratives that differentiate Chainlink
- Experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies, ideally in product marketing, sales engineering or technical evangelism roles
- Expertise in product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, content development, research and evangelism
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content, sales enablement training and tools, and competitive intelligence assets
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner; ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions
- Strong affinity for developers, with a deep understanding of the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to bring products to market
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment where change is constant
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Solid understanding of the blockchain industry and a passion for the technology to change the world
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.