Intern/Working Student in Business Development China (m/f/d)
Group Strategy – Group Strategy
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You will support our international team in global rollout with focus on our marketplace management into new e-commerce markets especially China.
- You will work alongside the International team towards the successful development of the Chal-Tec product categories in line with the ambitious targets of the Chinese market.
- You will aid in strategic, commercial discussions with external parties.
- You will collaborate interdepartmentally in order to drive category goals with departments like Sourcing, Purchasing, Content and Marketing.
- You analyze competitors’ marketing, selection and pricing and product scouting within Chinese markets.
- You will deliver pragmatic and impactful solutions to business-critical problems as well as opening new potential for the business as a whole.
- You are currently a student and looking for challenges as an intern or working student in the e-commerce environment.
- You have a keen interest in the field of e-commerce as well as consumer goods.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to achieve goals (in a fast paced environment).
- You have strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers and trends.
- You have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You are fluent both spoken and written in Chinese and have good English skills; German knowledge is a plus.
- Become part of a dynamic and motivated Business Development team which is excited about your ideas and impulses
- Varied tasks and flexible working hours
- Develop your personnel and professional skills and gain more experiences
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland