Chief Technology Officer / CTO (m/f)
Process & Technology – Process & Technology
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You manage and roll-out all Global Technology Operations to support our high-growth on our way to become a multi-million EUR business in all of our Global markets.
- You make sure our technology strategy serves our business strategy.
- You improve the overall efficiency of our operational business, control entreprise wide IT costs, increase business agility and demonstrate the business value of our IT.
- You identify and prioritize global-scale technological and development initiatives and set timeframes for execution and deployment.
- You analyse, define and improve IT structures and processes such as the entire IT purchasing of hardware and licenses.
- You lead and develop an international team of 30+ Software Developers, IT Project & Process Managers and Admins.
- You are a hands-on visionary with substantial experience in leading an in-house development team and foster leadership and a positive attitude toward engineering across all departments.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a technology management/leadership role, and ideally some experience in global e-Commerce.
- You understand emerging technologies with pragmatic insight and define where those technologies can be integrated into business solutions.
- You have a proven success record of negotiating with internal/external stakeholder such as Senior Level Management or Executives, senior technical audiences or clients.
- You have a strong ability to balance requirements, manage expectations, and drive effective results using a proactive attitude towards identifying and resolving issues.
- You feel at home in German- and English speaking environments.
- A once-in-a-lifetime challenge in a top-notch team of experienced and successful executives and entrepreneurs
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale
- A managing position in one of Europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate company
- A supporting team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues
- A top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland