Vice President Global Expansion (m/w/d)
Group Strategy – Group Strategy
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are in charge of our global rollout into new e-commerce markets outside of Europe.
- You will at the same time expand our current operations outside of Europe and build new businesses and teams from scratch and you will be in charge of their roll-out in record time.
- You will work closely on business development and organizational topics, e.g. contributing to the business plan, relationship management and leading top-scale projects.
- You will monitor KPI’s using a self-defined system to make strategic analyses and guide decisions.
- You will collaborate with the management team to define new strategies and targets for our key projects.
- You will deliver pragmatic and impactful solutions to business-critical problems as well as opening new potential for the business as a whole.
- You have completed an outstanding degree/MBA, from a top business school desirable.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, senior business development or any other comparablefast-paced environment.
- You have a proven track record of professional achievements, ideally with previous experience with ownership a company or of major projects.
- You have a 100% entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are willing to learn in a proven business environment – and apply those learnings to global scale.
- You are number-driven and have strong managerial, structural and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L.
- You are communicative, energetic and independent in handling business challenges.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer's contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; We celebrate success together at numerous company events
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland