Intern/ Working Student in Business Developement USA (m/f/d)
Group Strategy – Group Strategy
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You will work with the USA market team, and more broadly the International Markets and Expansion team.
- You support the US team by taking care of all processes necessary to upload and update our product portfolio on Amazon.
- You will be responsible for the replenishment process to our Marketplace-Fullfillment-Centers (including management of dangerous goods controls).
- You will Create and complete the product description in our Product information System.
- You will expand the firm’s online presence and develop tools to increase the firm’s visibility online.
- You will assist the implementation of business goals related to Business Development for the region.
- You will collaborate interdepartmentally to drive category goals with departments like Sourcing, Purchasing, Content and Marketing.
- You are currently a student and looking for challenges as an intern or working student in the e-commerce environment.
- You have a keen interest in the field of e-commerce as well as international environments.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to achieve goals (in a fast paced environment).
- You have strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of numbers and trends.
- You have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- You are fluent both spoken and written in English (ideally US)
- Become part of a dynamic and motivated Business Development team which is excited about your ideas and impulses
- Varied tasks and flexible working hours
- Develop your personnel and professional skills and gain more experiences
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland