Category Manager (m/f)
Commercial – Category Management
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You will take ownership of the successful development of one Chal-Tec product category in line with targets and management within the Chal-Tec’s sales channels.
- Your are responsible for the product and category sales forecasting & planning.
- You are responsible for the achievement of Chal-Tec specific product categories KPIs, such as Revenue or Gross Margin.
- You will do the pricing management.
- You will collaborate interdepartmentally in order to drive category goals with departments like Sourcing, Purchasing, Content and Marketing.
- You analyze competitors’ marketing, selection and pricing whilst making strategic changes and product scouting within European markets.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and a will-to-win attitude.
- You gained first work experience within this area, ideally in a similiar field with focus on sales via marketplaces.
- Of advantage: You offer a completed business degree.
- You possess superior knowledge in Microsoft Office, expecially Excel.
- You have strong communication and cooperation skills, you offer reliability and good negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English whereas German language skills are a plus (but not necessary).
- Contribute to the development of online brands within the e-commerce sector
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- A highly motivated team within a dynamic e-commerce company with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A kind work space located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt), flexible working hours, free vegetables and fruits as well as soft drinks
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland