Data Scientist/Analyst (m/f)
Marketing & Content – Online Marketing
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You will analyze the behavior of our customers and develop appropriate recommendations for different marketing channels.
- You will answer ad hoc data enquiries efficiently in order to support decision-making processes.
- You will design and implement new dashboards and reports using Tableau or Power BI.
- You will perform data analysis using a variety of tools such as Excel, R, Tableau, etc.
- You will present your insights and recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the continous validation of data in our data warehouse.
- You will actively support the expansion of a data-driven and KPI-oriented company culture.
- You have a degree in the field of (business) computer science, business administration, mathematics, physics or statistics.
- You have gained relevant professional experience in a comparable position, typically in e-commerce or a similarly digital industry.
- You have some understanding of marketing KPIs and have experience in building dashboards and reports.
- You have got basic knowledge of SQL and are willing to learn more on the job.
- Hands-on attitude is a non-negotiable requirement and you are highly self-driven.
- You have some experience conducting data analysis and data visualization.
- You are innovative and adaptable, with an ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You are fluent in English & German (preferred).
- Varied and challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Social services such as company pension
- Development and training opportunities
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, a top equipped workplace in a modern loft office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland