Shop Backend Developer (m/f)
Process & Technology – Process & Technology
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You develop features for our shops.
- You launch additional stores to open up new markets and connect APIs to our shops.
- You design and implement development projects in terms of stability, maintenance and performance.
- You have a natural talent for trouble-shooting & bug-fixing.
- You develop creative ideas and implement them.
- You have profound experience in software development with PHP and in MySQL.
- You are familiar with a shop system, such as Shopware, Magento, Oxid and others.
- You have gained first-hand experience of working with a MVC and a PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP or Zend.
- You are characterised by a high level of quality and team competency.
- You have gained experiences in agile methodologies.
- You possess a natural ability for troubleshooting & bug fixing.
- You do not have anything against quick fixes, but you have the ability to replace them with architecturally clean solutions.
- You speak excellent English, basic German skills are an advantage.
- Varied and challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- An international team full of motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce player
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Career development and training opportunities
- Daily delivered fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as drinks and employee discounts
- Flexible working hours (core working hours between 10am and 4pm) and a fully equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland