Software Development Technical Lead
Tallinn, Estonia /
Product Engineering /
Who are we
We believe that the world will fundamentally be a better place if everyone invests.
Our team is on a mission to change the financial future of millions of people across Europe by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Offering a unique opportunity to buy & sell Bitcoin commission-free and trade 25+ altcoins, stocks, commodities and indexes with the best rates in the market, Change is the Top10 FinTech apps in Northern Europe. And we’re growing. Fast.
Our Product Team
We get things done. The mission is big, the industry is competitive and customer impact is everything. The best way to do it is to aim high and build, ship, and learn fast.
We strongly believe in autonomy and complete ownership - everyone takes full responsibility for their own work. We work in small independent, cross-functional teams passionate about sharing knowledge, data as a single source of truth, and constant feedback.
What’s in it for you
- Bleeding edge tech. Kotlin, AWS, Flutter and more
- Be an early team member of a scaling FinTech
- Hire your own team
- Solve complex technical challenges
- Potential to take over whole trading product
- Have complete autonomy
What will you do
- Full ownership over spot trading, customer portfolio and order execution
- Hire, lead and mentor a team of ambitious engineers
- Collaborate with platform teams on architecting and product on requirements
- Create and maintain documentation
- Code. Our Tech Leads are hands-on with roughly 50/50 split
What we're looking for
- Experience leading agile teams
- Good understanding of SOLID principles
- Follow clean code principles, OOP or functional programming
- Experience in startup environment: agile and comfortable with uncertainty
- Drive, sense of urgency and perfect match to our values
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Kafka / Active MQ
- Spring Boot
- Postgres / SQL
Nice to have experience
- Crypto / FinTech / High throughput transaction systems
- Scaling up a software component to 1M users
- Flutter and Mobile Development
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center
- Journey to a billion-dollar company
Sounds like you? Apply now and Change the world with us.