Customer Support Specialist
Tallinn, Estonia /
Customer Support /
Who are we
We believe the world would fundamentally be a better place if everybody invested. We’re on a mission to enable everyone to take part in the world’s success by making investing simple, affordable and accessible.
Change is quickly emerging as one of the leading investment apps in Europe. Cryptocurrency, CFD, and startup investments together with VISA debit cards and many more investing opportunities to follow this year put us in a position to change the financial future of millions of people.
Our Customer Operations team
Customers really are everything for us. Tens of thousands of people from 31 countries trust us with their finances and it's our core responsibility to show every single person that their trust is placed in the right and caring hands. We don’t just provide great support, we provide great experiences.
Our Customer Ops team consists of both support specialists and engineers. Great tech and smart solutions enable us to always offer maximum value to our users. Although just a team of 4 we've achieved at least 20% over industry averages with our satisfaction ratings and response times.
It takes passion, commitment and hard work to take best care of someone's funds and future. But it is also highly rewarding making an actual difference in people's lives. As our future Support Specialist you will have a chance to do this every day. Join us!
What's in it for you
- Join early team of a scaling FinTech;
- Make a personal impact to the world;
- Work with inspiring team members;
- Story of a lifetime how you built a billion dollar company.
What will you do
- Help our customers get the most out of our app and services by providing fast and amazing support;
- Resolve customer issues and questions in written channels like ticketing system, social media, community chat etc. We're currently not providing call support;
- Discover the reasons for customer contacts and eliminate the need for it to ever happen again;
- Foster loyal long-term customers by showing them that we are there for them, care for their needs, and take their feedback seriously.
What we're looking for
- Previous customer support experience in a regulated industry, startups preferred;
- A personality that puts customers first, team second, and ego last;
- The ability to multi-task, work independently, and pay attention to details even in routine tasks;
- Stress tolerance to take responsibility of customers in a highly regulated field;
- Excellent English, any other language is a plus;
- Estonian residence permit.
What we offer
- Stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary and many perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center.
Sounds like you? We can't wait to hear from you!