User Acquisition Manager
Tallinn, Estonia /
Who are we
We believe that the world will fundamentally be a better place with everybody investing.
Our team is on a mission to change the financial future of millions of people across Europe by making investing simple, affordable, and accessible.
Offering a unique opportunity to buy & sell Bitcoin commission-free and trade 25+ altcoins, stocks, commodities and indexes with the best rates in the market, Change is the Top10 FinTech apps in Northern Europe. And we’re growing. Fast.
Our Marketing is just a five-superstar team now. But with the mission bigger than life and our core KPIs doubling month to month, we're ready to rock’n’roll.
We're looking for an ambitious User Acquisition Manager to build a kickass acquisition function here at Change through user growth in paid digital channels.
Our goal is to become the ultimate go-to retail investing app in Europe in the next two years, and you will be a key driver in this success story.
With a background in paid social, search and display advertising, you're a jack of all trades, skillfully juggling strategy and daily execution with external agencies’ help.
Now is probably the most exciting time to join Change. The role has enormous potential, both in terms of individual and team growth. You’ll have a broad remit, owning our global acquisition budget, strategy and KPIs across all user acquisition channels.
What’s in it for you
- Build as you envision - you can start from scratch with not much legacy to slow you down;
- Choose all the tools and platforms you want to work with;
- Experiment and scale up across 30 EEA countries;
- Set up your the-sky's-the-limit budget (with positive ROI in mind);
- Enjoy autonomy and freedom to make your own decisions;
- Create immediate user and business impact;
- Put together the future acquisition team.
What you’ll be doing
- Head up all user acquisition activities, initiatives, processes and developments.
- Build and implement a scalable acquisition strategy to create an optimal and efficient mix of quality-driving paid digital channels.
- Proactively identify new acquisition opportunities within existing and new markets – at country, channel, tactic and execution level.
- Determine monthly, quarterly and annual goals and budgets to exponentially grow the number of paid first-time traders while achieving targeted ROI and positive KPI trends.
- Provide activity and performance reports across all acquisition channels and budget areas.
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 year' experience in paid acquisition and an expert in paid social with a demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding user acquisition KPIs and targets.
- Solid digital marketing experience across PPC, paid social, app marketing, online media, programmatic, and other similar channels.
- Strong track record in managing the entire acquisition cycle from planning, budgeting and executing to completing the post-analysis;
- Practical knowledge of building a paid acquisition campaign, including placement of pixels, attribution, customer data onboarding, custom audience creation and results tracking to demonstrate direct campaign results;
- Experience in creating and managing campaign reporting, including management of dashboards with data on CPI, CPA and ROI metrics;
- Perfect match to Change values.
Nice to Have
- Interest in crypto and/or trading and/or FinTech space;
- Experience with creative management platforms like Bannerflow, Instapage, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile marketing analytics and attribution tools like AppsFlyer or Adjust;
- Working with affiliates and affiliate networks.
What we offer
- Generous stock package as you’re early to join;
- Competitive salary, health insurance, pension fund and other perks;
- An ambitious team of 14 nationalities;
- Global relocation and visa sponsorship;
- Awesome office in Tallinn city center;
- Journey to a billion-dollar company.
Sounds like you? Apply now