NodeJS Software Engineer
Engineering – Platform / API /
ChannelApe is a team of commerce focused specialists who are building a platform to streamline business processes with our pre-built integrations. Connecting ERPs, 3PL Warehouses, Sales Channels and more so that brands can focus on building better products.
We are looking for a backend software engineer with curiosity, commitment, pride, respect, good communication skills and a focus on teamwork. We are a small team looking to grow so you will have the chance to coach and hire new team members. Solid computer science/engineering fundamentals are a must including data structures, algorithm writing skills and OOP concepts. You will work on building resilient APIs that automate backend business processes for some exciting ecommerce brands.
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering role (i.e. software, systems, architecture)
- AWS Lambda Functions
- Unit and Integration Testing
- NoSQL and/or SQL database design and implementation
- Integrating with 3rd Party APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Designing and building APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Agile software development concepts and processes
- Experience documenting technical processes
- Experience architecting technical processes
Nice to Have
- Behavior Driven Development
- Test Automation using Cucumber
- Nx Monorepo Experience
- AWS Step Functions
This particular moment in history - with covid forcing the move to more online purchases - is a loaded spring for ChannelApe. We have a product worthy of leading this conversation and this category (before, during, and beyond covid).
Remote friendly environment, work anywhere within the United States
Health, Dental, and Vision insurance