Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Palo Alto, CA
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is dedicated to advancing human potential and promoting equality. In December 2015, Dr. Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg launched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative to invest in personalized learning, curing disease and building strong communities.
We are looking for a hyper-organized and dedicated Recruiting Coordinator to support our hiring efforts as we grow our organization. You will serve as a reliable partner to our Recruiter and hiring managers, and you will be the primary contact for our candidates every step of the way. An ideal applicant is a friendly go-getter, a self-directed problem solver, a master at multi-tasking with precise follow-through, and a believer in delivering white-glove service to every candidate.
This is a contract opportunity based in our Palo Alto office.
- Provide a high-quality interview experience for all candidates
- Own every aspect of the interview scheduling process and communicate all logistics to candidates and interview teams
- Manage and coordinate all candidate travel and reimbursements
- Maintain our Applicant Tracking System and ensure data integrity
- Partner with all team members to create and continuously improve our recruiting programs and processes
- 2+ years of recruiting-related experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver the best service to diverse groups of people
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Proven ability to juggle and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Creative and resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy, comfortable communicating virtually and learning new office tools, keeping abreast of advances in technology and social media
- Experience using Lever is a plus!
- Please submit a cover letter with your application.
About the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was launched by Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Priscilla Chan, a pediatrician and founder of the Primary School. CZI seeks to advance human potential and promote equality. Initially, focus areas will include personalized learning, curing disease, and building strong communities. We will make long-term investments over 25, 50 or even 100 years because our greatest challenges require time to solve. To learn more, visit our Facebook page.