Palo Alto, CA
CZI is dedicated to advancing human potential and promoting equal opportunity. In December 2015, Dr. Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg launched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative with the mission to invest in personalized learning, curing disease and building strong communities.
To support this mission, our Technology team builds products for educators and students; designs algorithms and builds infrastructure for scientists; and designs new ways of mining vast quantities of data and modeling populations for our work in political advocacy. As a Product Manager, you will define, plan and launch technology in support of our education, science and political advocacy initiatives. If you are mission-driven and are committed to building transformative technologies, we want to hear from you.
The position is full-time and based in our Palo Alto headquarters.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, data scientists, designers, and experts in science, education, and policy
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and projects
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Establish shared vision across internal teams and external partners and develop principled and tactical strategies
- Gathering, documenting and pushing information out to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- 5+ years product management experience
- 5+ years of experience in web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years experience designing user interfaces
- Proficiency in creating examples through wireframes and mock-ups
- Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform requirements gathering and analysis
About the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was launched by Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Priscilla Chan, a pediatrician and founder of the Primary School. CZI seeks to advance human potential and promote equal opportunity. Initially, focus areas will include personalized learning, curing disease, and building strong communities. We will make long-term investments over 25, 50 or even 100 years because our greatest challenges require time to solve. To learn more, visit our Facebook page.