Recruiting Data Analyst
Palo Alto, CA
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is dedicated to advancing human potential and promoting equal opportunity. In December 2015, Dr. Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg launched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative with the mission to invest in personalized learning, curing disease and building strong communities. To support this mission, our Recruiting team is set out to attract and build a diverse and mission-driven organization. Our decisions are powered by data, and as our first Recruiting Data Analyst, we will count on you to translate large amounts of data into key business insights that will affect the way we recruit. The ideal candidate is tenaciously curious, has impressive analytical skills, is obsessed with data, and can think big picture when it comes to recruiting talent.
This is a full-time role and based in our Palo Alto headquarters.
- Ability to build robust and automated dashboards for a wide-reaching audience, as well as tailored and customized dashboards for specific teams
- Analyze large data sets to uncover trends, identify issues, and make actionable recommendations for various stakeholders and teams
- Influence leaders and programs through extracting and analyzing candidate data and behaviors
- Design experiments and conduct research to gain invaluable insights around recruiting and HR
- Partner with each team and Initiative to deliver insights on their unique challenges, discover root issues, and make recommendations on strategic changes to hire more efficiently
- 4+ years of experience in a quantitative and analytical role in a fast-paced environment
- Strong SQL skills and expert user of Excel
- Experience with an ATS
- Proficient in Tableau and other data visualization techniques and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage internal and external stakeholders, at all levels, including C-level suite executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Previous experience working on a Recruiting and/or HR team preferred
About the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative was launched by Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Priscilla Chan, a pediatrician and founder of the Primary School. CZI seeks to advance human potential and promote equal opportunity. Initially, focus areas will include personalized learning, curing disease, and building strong communities. We will make long-term investments over 25, 50 or even 100 years because our greatest challenges require time to solve. To learn more, visit our Facebook page.