Operations Intern- Remote, U.S.
Remote, U.S. /
ChargeNet Stations is building the electric vehicle charging solution of the future. As more electric vehicles hit the road, our mission is to develop a charging experience that delivers low-cost renewable charging to quick-serve restaurant customers while providing much-needed reliability to the grid, all while providing a clean, super-friendly user experience.
Our cloud-based software optimizes and stacks solar, storage, and charging into one consolidated solution that can be seamlessly integrated into retail and restaurant point-of-sale systems. By further utilizing consumer data, we optimize customer electric vehicle charging, allowing for increased operational efficiency and station utilization.
ChargeNet strives to create the best customer experience while using our electric vehicle chargers. We want to ensure that if a customer experiences an issue, it is resolved in a reasonable amount of time. The site operations intern will be responsible for helping customers at ChargeNet’s first charging site resolve basic customer issues with chargers and gather user-experience information to improve the customer experience going forward.
- Remote phone support for our charging sites
- Working with the UI/UX specialist to gather user-experience information from customers
- Monitoring energy assets for unusual behavior using Zendesk
- Answering ChargeNet’s toll-free number during shift to support customers needs
- Assisting customers over the phone with troubleshooting and level 1 support
- Escalating issues that you are unable to resolve on the phone
- Working collaboratively with the Operations and Software Development team to escalate tickets as needed
- Ability to work support shift for customer coverage
- Excellent problem-solver
- Clear communication skills
However you identify or whatever your path to us, please apply if you see a position that makes your heart sing. Come join ChargeNet and help us build a company where you’re making a difference to the health of the planet.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. ChargeNet is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work every day.
ChargeNet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.