Full Stack Developer (Remote, U.S.)
Remote, U.S. /
Software Development /
ChargeNet Stations is building the electric vehicle charging solution of the future. As more electric vehicles hit the road, our mission is to develop a charging experience that delivers low-cost renewable charging to quick-serve restaurant customers while providing much-needed reliability to the grid, all while providing a clean, super-friendly user experience.
Our cloud-based software optimizes and stacks solar, storage, and charging into one consolidated solution that can be seamlessly integrated into retail and restaurant point-of-sale systems. By further utilizing consumer data, we optimize customer electric vehicle charging, allowing for increased operational efficiency and station utilization.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the technical development of ChargeNet’s backend software supporting our charging stations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to ChargeNet’s user facing mobile application
- Managing data flows through ChargeNet’s AWS cloud infrastructure, including with Amazon SQS
- Creating and maintaining an Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) interface to communicate between chargers and ChargeNet’s backend
- Driving scalable software architecture
- Contributing to and integrating the open-sourced “OCPP Cloud Connector” and potentially other open-sourced libraries
- Demonstrated history of leading releases of web or mobile applications in a production environment
- Proficiency developing extensible, modular software using test-driven development techniquesPassion for green technology
- Ability to contribute to a strong team environment
- English fluency
- Experience with some or all of: React Native, AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, SQS), GraphQL, Golang, Python,
- Experience with event driven, serverless, and pub-sub architectures
- Experience connecting to charger APIs and familiarity with OCPP
- Experience with security and privacy best practices
- Start-up experience
However you identify or whatever your path to us, please apply if you see a position that makes your heart sing. Come join ChargeNet and help us build a company where you’re making a difference to the health of the planet.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. ChargeNet is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work every day.
ChargeNet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.