On-Site Operations Intern
San Francisco, California /
ChargeNet Stations is building the electric vehicle charging solution of the future. As more electric vehicles hit the road, our mission is to develop a charging experience that delivers low-cost renewable charging to quick-serve restaurant customers while providing much-needed reliability to the grid, all while providing a clean, super-friendly user experience.
Our cloud-based software optimizes and stacks solar, storage, and charging into one consolidated solution that can be seamlessly integrated into retail and restaurant point-of-sale systems. By further utilizing consumer data, we optimize customer electric vehicle charging, allowing for increased operational efficiency and station utilization.
ChargeNet strives to create the best customer experience while using our electric vehicle chargers. We want to ensure that if a customer experiences an issue, it is resolved in a reasonable amount of time. The site operations intern will be responsible for helping customers at ChargeNet’s first charging site resolve basic customer issues with chargers and gather user-experience information to improve the customer experience going forward.
- On-site support at our charging site South San Francisco. Customer support to users of the care charger at this restaurant for the first five weeks of the internship from 11 am to 7 pm PST
- Working with the UI/UX specialist to gather user-experience information from customers
- Monitoring energy assets for unusual behavior using Zendesk
- Assisting customers with troubleshooting and level 1 support
- Escalating issues that you are unable to resolve
- Working collaboratively with the Operations and Software Development team to escalate tickets as needed
- Ability to be in South San Francisco from 10:30AM-6:30PM PST
- Excellent problem-solver
- Clear communication skills
However you identify or whatever your path to us, please apply if you see a position that makes your heart sing. Come join ChargeNet and help us build a company where you’re making a difference to the health of the planet.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. ChargeNet is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work every day.
ChargeNet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.