Operations Business Manager (Remote, U.S.)
Remote, U.S. /
ChargeNet Stations is building the electric vehicle charging solution of the future. As more electric vehicles hit the road, our mission is to develop a charging experience that delivers low-cost renewable charging to quick-serve restaurant customers while providing much-needed reliability to the grid, all while providing a clean, super-friendly user experience.
Our cloud-based software optimizes and stacks solar, storage, and charging into one consolidated solution that can be seamlessly integrated into retail and restaurant point-of-sale systems. By further utilizing consumer data, we optimize customer electric vehicle charging, allowing for increased operational efficiency and station utilization.
We are seeking an Operations Business Manager who will join a dynamic team. The successful candidate for this position will report to the COO. The Operations Business Manager will create and support construction and operation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the COO and operations team with daily program oversight, working with the Program teams to identify and solve issues relating to the performance of the business operations. To do so, vast amounts of daily information will need to be analyzed, reviewed and followed up with the team members. The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in processes, and would love to interact with people to solve problems.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives and COO, regarding project updates, proposals, and planning
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining electronic files, planning and coordinating meetings, and scheduling facilities
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with COO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Create training materials and documentation for applications and processes, and provide training for end users.
- Typically requires the equivalent of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must possess strong problem solving, investigative skills and be detail oriented.
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on operations communication
- Must have ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- A solid understanding of using data tools like Excel to perform Pivot Tables etc.
- Ability to communicate information tactfully and interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience in Energy Infrastructure projects is a plus.
- Can create agendas, key recognitions, creation, and facilitation of FTF (Face-to-Face) meetings and information flow within staff and leadership.
- Drive Plan/POR (Plan of Record) processes and own SNP HC (Headcount) model.
- Must be able to work PST hours.
However you identify or whatever your path to us, please apply if you see a position that makes your heart sing. Come join ChargeNet and help us build a company where you’re making a difference to the health of the planet.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. ChargeNet is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to work every day.
ChargeNet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.