Bozeman, Montana /
Why Charlie Health?
Adolescents and young adults across the country need our help. The sad reality is that a mental health crisis has taken ahold of our most vulnerable population—leading to record levels of depression, anxiety, addiction, and self-harm. From Manhattan to Montana, this reality is compounded by issues of access, both geographic and financial. The mental health landscape is systemically broken, and our children are suffering as a result.
Charlie Health has set out on a mission to reimagine how high acuity care is delivered to teens and young adults—particularly those in rural populations. We’re building the world’s first infinitely scalable, virtual-first mental health practice. Our initial offering is a virtual intensive outpatient program (vIOP), which connects like-minded virtual groups with therapists that specialize in their specific mental health needs.
Our goal is to help children and families heal together. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best-in-class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way. Join us in our mission to ensure that every teen and young adult—regardless of location or socioeconomic status—can get the care that they deserve.
About the Role
Charlie Health is hiring an exceptional Clinical Supervisor, fully licensed in the state of Montana, to oversee clinical programming and supervise clinicians. Charlie Health is a virtual Intensive Outpatient Provider that focuses on providing outpatient care to adolescents and young adults.
Our group of Psychiatrists, Yoga Therapists, Art Therapists, CBT and DBT Therapists, and Nutritionists blend the best of traditional medicine and a holistic approach to care. Charlie Health offers a powerful new approach to the mental health crisis.
We are known for our warm and empathetic clinical team. While each individual clinician has their own interests, expertise, and style, we require all team members to be well versed in a variety of modalities. Our clients often engage in maladaptive coping mechanisms, as they struggle to cope with underlying mental health issues. Our clients benefit from therapists that are sophisticated, experienced, and relational. Successful Charlie Health therapists are committed to bettering the mental health of their clients, along with being adept at self-care, ensuring they are prepared to give their best every day to address the rural mental health crisis in Montana.
About Charlie Health
- When it comes to mental health and addiction, there cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution. Especially when you're treating adolescents and young adults.
- We built Charlie health around a team-based approach, which allows every client access to personalized solutions, relevant groups, and a variety of different specialists.
- Our cutting edge, evidenced based program empowers clients to recover from the comfort of their own home.
Charlie Health Allows Clinicians
- Support: All of our clinicians receive support from a full time Admissions and Assessment team, so that you can focus on what matters most- providing exceptional care to our clients.
- Consistency: We are busy and we will make sure to keep your calendar as full as you want it to be. Groups are scheduled at the same time weekly as are individual sessions, so you know what your schedule will be ahead of time.
- Ability to Develop Strong Relationships with Incredible Clients: We may be biased, but we think our clients are incredible. With a maximum of 8 clients in a group, we allow you the opportunity to build strong relationships with clients and do in depth work to create sustainable healing.
- Experience in clinical supervisor position
- Be well versed in a variety of modalities and feel confident integrating them into your treatment approach
- Confident in working with teens and young adults
- Passionate about the benefits of group therapy and skilled in conducting group therapy
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Creative and engaging, especially over video!
- Late afternoon to evening hours on weekdays are essential for after school treatment and programing. Weekends and other time frames can be scheduled, as desired.
Our Admissions Team Handles the Details
- The Charlie Health Admissions team handles all of the scheduling to align with your availability, so you don’t have to waste time trying to find times with a client.
- All communication outside of sessions with clients and their parents is handled by the Admissions Support Team.
- The Admissions team handles all billing and insurance questions.
- We have full time outreach and marketing team members, to ensure that your schedule is as full as you’d like it to be.
- MUST be a licensed Psychologist, LMFT, LPC, LCSW in the state of Montana
- Full time position and willingness to work in the evenings
- Experience working with teens and young adults preferred
- Experience supervising clinical staff
- Familiarity with and willingness to use cloud-based communication software—Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, etc. on a daily basis
So—what do you think?
If you’ve made it this far, well, we’re excited to meet you too. Just one more thing that we want you to remember: we pride ourselves on our meritocratic, performance-driven culture. There are lives on the line, and we have teens to save. There’s no room for complacency. Your scope of responsibility and opportunity to make a difference will be uncapped at Charlie Health, but we need your commitment that you will work tirelessly for our patients, parents, and partners. At the end of day, our team is committed to helping you succeed at Charlie Health because when you succeed, our patients succeed, and we get one step closer to solving the mental health crisis. We’re hopeful that this role will give you the experience to go and do whatever you want in life but the fulfillment to make you never want to leave our team. We look forward to solving the mental health crisis, together.
At Charlie Health, we value being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to cultivate an environment where individuals can be their authentic selves. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer means every member of our team feels as though they are supported and belong.
We value diverse perspectives to help us provide necessary mental health care to all teens and young adults. Charlie Health applicants are assessed solely on their qualifications for the role, without regard to disability or need for accommodation.