Bozeman, Montana /
Business Development /
There is a substance use crisis facing the United States which will never be solved without first solving the mental health crisis. Rural populations are too large and there are too few therapists for patients to be adequately treated in-person or through one-on-one outpatient therapy. Virtual group therapy is the best and only way to solve the mental health crisis.
Charlie Health provides a revolutionary new approach to turn the tide of this epidemic: we are the first ever provider of personalized virtual intensive outpatient (IOP) treatment for adolescents and young adults. We use a proprietary matching algorithm to place patients into like-minded virtual groups with therapists that specialize in their specific mental health needs—treatment plans based on who patients are and what they need—not based on what’s nearby and who’s available.
Our goal is to help children and families everywhere heal together. Through a combination of exceptional medical and psychological care, engaged community partnerships, and best-in-class technology, we provide an unparalleled approach to recovery support that serves individual needs in an integrated way.
We are looking to add to our team of behavioral health industry veterans and technology entrepreneurs. We are recruiting for junior and mid-level roles in operations, business development, marketing, and clinical care.
This is a rare chance to put a personal stamp on helping to build a business that will impact millions of lives in a profound way, and be a critical partner in re-thinking mental treatment towards a value-based payment model. You’ll be joining an incredibly passionate, inspiring, supportive, and fun family.
About the Role
The Clinical Outreach Specialist is responsible for working directly with the business development team to establish, maintain, and develop relationships with individuals impacted by mental health and substance use disorders. This includes, but is not limited to individuals in active addiction, their families and support team, and referents. The Clinical Outreach Specialist will work directly with the business development team to identify new business opportunities within an assigned territory. Additionally, the clinical outreach specialist will operate within all facets of the treatment experience for a client, their support team and any and referral sources. You will have the unique opportunity to build our company’s brand and customer loyalty. Your skillset will be heavily utilized to expand business operations, recognize and realize potential partners and develop organizational initiatives. Whether you are presenting an exciting and persuasive presentation, undertaking lead generation efforts or researching current trends to better understand the market, this position provides you with the chance to develop and strengthen your leadership, customer service, sales and communication skills. If you enjoy working with people and using creativity to educate and inform, then this job may be the perfect fit for you.
- Manage and grow Charlie Health's relationships with healthcare providers
- Build and deepen strategic relationships, across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise
- Expand the depth and breadth of Charlie Health's interaction within payor community, driving revenue growth
- Increase Charlie Health market share by identifying and developing new opportunities
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plan for each target
- Work closely with internal partners including - marketing, product, client success, legal etc to deliver on Go To Market goals
- Attend and lead various educational meetings, capabilities presentations and networking events both in person and via conference call
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of employer benefit consultant/broker needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
- 3.8 GPA or above
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- American citizen and native-equivalent or better in English
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural effective consultative style
- The ability to energize, communicate and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrable ability to corral and manage details in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience advising, presenting to and persuading senior corporate personnel
- Familiarity with and willingness to use cloud-based communication software—Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, etc. on a daily basis
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with highly-talented professionals
- Pay: $57,000 - $87,000 per year
At Charlie Health, we value being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to cultivate an environment where individuals can be their authentic selves. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer means every member of our team feels as though they are supported and belong. We value diverse perspectives to help us provide essential mental health and substance use disorder treatments to all teens and young adults.
Charlie Health applicants are assessed solely on their qualifications for the role, without regard to disability or need for accommodation.