New York, NY /
Marketing – Marketing /
Increase awareness of Chartbeat’s commercial and editorial value through the production of content across multiple formats and channels. Support a scalable and consistent system of customer and prospect communication, while maintaining Chartbeat’s brand voice and company mission.
The content manager will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of Chartbeat’s collateral — online and offline. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading content, one-sheets, Website copy, social media content and sales decks, the content manager will also own our customer newsletter, develop thought leadership and longer form content pieces and work closely with corporate communications on social media strategies, POVs and news coverage reports. The content manager will work closely with technical, PR, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web and social media presence (requires working with content management software)
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for Web, social and email channels
- Own the customer newsletter
- Write longer form content pieces by proactively working with internal subject matter experts to develop POVs, white papers, and blog posts
- Copy edit and proofread content
- Work closely with marketing and design on one sheets, sales decks, case studies, events invites and other collateral
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- 3 -5 years experience managing content and writing copy or content
- Prior experience as a copywriter or a communications writer in the field of analytics technology s a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- Multilingual skills a plus, including but not limited to Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
The Company Overview (Business & Culture)
Chartbeat’s (www.chartbeat.com) mission is to help content creators around the world better connect with their audiences. Leading media brands — including The New York Times, ESPN, the Washington Post, the BBC, and CNN — trust our suite of analytics and optimization tools to understand digital audience behavior and strengthen their content strategies.
You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Compensation and Benefits
We are proud to offer our team members a competitive compensation plan that includes stock options for all full-time employees and a 401K program with an immediately vesting match.
401K Flexible hours
Health, Dental, Vision Snacks
Parental Leave Unlimited Vacation
Pre-tax transit cards Company-wide outings
$30/month book stipend Employee-led classes
$250/year learning and development Hackweeks
State-of-the-art technology Discounted gym memberships
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Chartbeat we strive to create and continually grow as a company where all employees are able to be their authentic selves. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining employees from different backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences. Our strength is our diversity and we are dedicated to continuously reflect upon, and evolve our efforts to maintain a diverse, equitable and inclusive ecosystem.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Chartbeat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.