Senior/Lead Software Engineer
Chartio is changing how companies work by building the best visualization interface to data. We make connection easy and building dashboards intuitive, so anyone on a team can create beautiful charts and draw meaningful insight from their data.
Old Business Intelligence tools were complicated, expensive and just plain bad. We mean to change all that.
And that's where you come in. We're looking for software engineers familiar with both back and front-end development to work with us on all parts of the stack. People have their focuses but no one knows just a single part of the stack here. Whether you prefer reading TCP dump outputs or profiling CSS selection performance we've got a place for you!
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of team lead experience
- Extensive Python experience
- Linux/Unix server administration
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Database familiarity
- Full time availability in San Francisco
- Amazon AWS/EC2
- React and Django
- Java or other compiled language
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Free lunches
- Choose your own setup
- A happy, smart and motivated team