Support Specialist I
San Diego, CA /
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be working with all sizes of Chatmeter clients who have made an investment in our technology to manage their online reputation and online listings across 100s of directories and learn about their business from the eyes of their customers. You will be an essential part of our Customer Success team that owns the post-sale technical relationship with our clients and builds Chatmeter loyalty of life!
You will be working in a very fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities for you to expand your skill set and grow in your career.
What You Will Do:
- Be the passionate face and voice of our brand, enriching client relationships with Chatmeter
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to our software, integrations, and billing from our clients via phone, email, and chat
- Managing provider support through multiple channels and follow-up directly with partners to close troubleshooting tickets out for our Local SEO Team
- Assist a wide range of clients in optimizing Chatmeter
- Provide platform configuration and data management services to our clients and partners
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams
- Interpret client requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs internally
- Craft guidance articles and other support materials (including video) that empower users to serve themselves
What You Will Bring:
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Client-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in a team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Proficient in data analysis and spreadsheet manipulation (Excel)
- Experience with SalesForce, Google Cloud Platform, and Jira
- The annual salary for this position ranges from $43,000 to $47,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, commissions, equity awards, and benefits (outlined below).
Who We Are
Established in 2009, Chatmeter now analyzes billions of customer reviews, social media mentions, and sentiments from hundreds of sources to help businesses keep a pulse on all of their locations. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Chatmeter’s expertise in multi-location brand management to make confident business decisions that provide a competitive advantage at every location. From search rankings to business listings, store pages, and more, Chatmeter is the trusted solution for driving traffic and revenue to local businesses in over 40 industries including retail, healthcare, financial services, real estate, food services, and automotive.
Chatmeter is a fast-growing company and we’ve been recognized on both the Inc. 5000 and the SaaS 1000 lists. That growth has a lot to do with our ability to provide customers with not only a great product but great service as well, just check out our 4.4-star rating on G2 Crowd.
When it comes to working at Chatmeter, you should know we promote within, embrace diversity, celebrate our wins, and are dedicated to building a company culture where employees can thrive. This is probably why Chatmeter was recently named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work by the San Diego Union-Tribune. Want to be a part of a company that cares about your success just as much as our own? Apply today.
Benefits & Perks:
-Hybrid & fully Remote opportunities
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical (100% employee coverage), dental/vision
-401(k) and company match
-Additional resources for Health and Wellness.
-Commuter and Transit pre-tax benefit program
-Flexible vacation time, with no accruals or wait
-11 Company holidays plus:
-Community Service Day
-Birthday Day off
-$50 monthly Grubhub budget
-$100 monthly stipend for cell/internet costs
-$100 monthly stipend for parking (San Diego Office Employees Only)
-Virtual gatherings and team building
-Monthly team activities and Quarterly events