Software Operations Coordinator
San Diego, CA /
As a Listings Management Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing platform configuration, project coordination and data management services to our Local Listings Specialists, Clients and Partners.
Our team is looking for a candidate who is detail oriented, organized and enjoys being challenged by new technologies. This role will be integral to our ability to provide exceptional customer service to our Listings Management customers by supporting a team of Listings Specialists with ongoing projects, daily audits, third-party provider support and general maintenance across our customer base.
**We actively support remote work in the United States with a focus on candidates in states we currently operate in:
California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Massachusetts, New York, Florida, Colorado, Michigan, Missouri, Louisiana, Texas, Illinois and Idaho**
What you'll do:
- Re-formatting spreadsheets with large amounts of data
- Handle multiple projects at one time for an array of customer requests including: Listing Updates, Claiming, Deduplication, Handling -Mismatches and overall clean up.
- Check Daily Submission Status Reports, Reject Suggested Edits, Exports and identify failed configurations to resolve for the team and customers.
- Field support tasks from our Local Listings Specialists and address those issues with our third-party providers. Manage the support task to completion and provide status updates to our team members.
- Be available for team members to handle special customer projects. (Ex. ROI reports, manual updates to specific sites and onboarding new customers).
- Maintain an expected SLA for project work with customers and hit target dates.
- Communicate proactively with customers and team members on the progress of each project via email and phone. Remove all uncertainty in the customer's eyes!
- Troubleshoot and answer questions related to our software, integrations, partnerships and resellers from our customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Contribute to internal resources and deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership and relevant teams.
- Master our innovative technology and communicate that knowledge to a broad range of customers and team members.
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS degree or combination of related work experience
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology.
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills.
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.).
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requests
- Strong computer skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs.
- Proficient in data analysis and spreadsheet manipulation (Excel) preferred.
$43,000 - $47,000 a year
The annual salary for this position ranges from $43,000 to $47,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, commissions, equity awards, and benefits (outlined below).
Who We Are
Established in 2009, Chatmeter now analyzes billions of customer reviews, social media mentions, and sentiments from hundreds of sources to help businesses keep a pulse on all of their locations. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Chatmeter’s expertise in multi-location brand management to make confident business decisions that provide a competitive advantage at every location. From search rankings to business listings, store pages, and more, Chatmeter is the trusted solution for driving traffic and revenue to local businesses in over 40 industries including retail, healthcare, financial services, real estate, food services, and automotive.
Chatmeter is a fast-growing company and we’ve been recognized on both the Inc. 5000 and the SaaS 1000 lists. That growth has a lot to do with our ability to provide customers with not only a great product but great service as well, just check out our 4.4-star rating on G2 Crowd.
When it comes to working at Chatmeter, you should know we promote within, embrace diversity, celebrate our wins, and are dedicated to building a company culture where employees can thrive. This is probably why Chatmeter was recently named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work by the San Diego Union-Tribune. Want to be a part of a company that cares about your success just as much as our own? Apply today.
Benefits & Perks:
-Hybrid & fully Remote opportunities
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical (100% employee coverage), dental/vision
-401(k) and company match
-Additional resources for Health and Wellness.
-Commuter and Transit pre-tax benefit program
-Flexible vacation time, with no accruals or wait
-11 Company holidays plus:
-Community Service Day
-Birthday Day off
-$100 monthly stipend for cell/internet costs
-Virtual gatherings and team building
-Monthly team activities and Quarterly events