Channel Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA /
We’re seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to be a part of our Channel business and take it to the next stage of our company’s growth.
This role requires a holistic approach to enabling our partners to be as effective as possible to sell Chatmeter’s solutions. We’re looking for someone who can learn our products, existing onboarding, and support processes and execute them while we continue to scale the business.
The job will require effective inter-departmental coordination, managing priorities between Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations while driving tactical and strategic initiatives that will increase the productivity of our partners. You will also need solid people management experience and the ability to leverage resources. You will eventually gain an intimate understanding of our customers, products and our value proposition as you settle into our company.
You will need to effectively scale and build systems and processes to leverage the reach to a diverse set of partners. This role will report directly into the VP of Marketing and dotted line to the General Manager of Partnerships.
What You’ll Do:
● Working closely with the Channel team, develop channel marketing
strategies and implement marketing plans to stay top of mind with channel
● Support, develop, and educate our partners through programs and specific
materials created for the channel partners.
● Work closely with our Channel Managers to target specific accounts and
● Manage relationships with the partner across all marketing and training areas
● Build training curriculums and collateral with the help of Marketing and
● Gain an in-depth understanding of our partner’s business and how they go to
● Be a feedback mechanism back to sales, product and marketing
● Communicating and collaborating with partners and their marketing teams,
including co-branded campaigns and dual responsibility for marketing
● Deploy Account Based Marketing campaigns for targeted partner accounts
● Manage the execution of webinars, email campaigns, articles, blogs, social
media, press releases, etc. in collaboration with the marketing team.
● Gather marketing campaign data, evaluate the impact of strategies, and
report the results.
● Help scale the enablement of our partners through the use of existing
platforms and tools
● Ensure our partners are satisfied with our level of service.
● Develop, test and track core metrics to increase customer engagement and
satisfaction. Ensure we are providing the value they expect from our product
and enablement programs
● Working closely with our Product Managers, uncover trends in customer
engagement in order to address any product issues or opportunities
● Ensure our key portfolio partners are given extra attention, so that they
remain engaged and extremely happy with our product and service.
● Work closely with our Operations team to ensure success of our customers
and our indirect accounts
● Internal problem solving to address customer needs.
● Partner with other departments to provide the level of cross functional
deliverables to grow the business
What You Will Bring:
● At least 3-5 years of experience managing partnerships for a SaaS company
● Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM systems, training and content
management platforms. We use Salesforce.com, Lessonly, and Seismic.
● Ability to formulate enablement strategies and deliver internal/external
● Creativity in formulating programs to drive growth using a variety of online
and offline strategies.
● Comfortable across all levels of the partner’s organization
● Familiarity with understanding the varied needs of SMB partners through
● Background in SaaS deployments
● Embrace the practice of continual improvement
● Exceptional organization skills and ability to keep many trains running on
the tracks all at once
● Desire to influence our product roadmap and provide feedback to the
● Ability to take or create content and adapt it to channel partners
● Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
● Passion for making things easier; you are energized by interacting with and
● Belief that profitable customer relationships are founded on respect, and
that growth and expansion comes from nurturing relationships
● Integrity, and lots of it
Bonus points if you...
● Have CX sales experience
● Are a whiz at Excel/Sheets/PowerPoint
● Out of the box thinking to drive differentiation
● Enjoy presenting to varied audiences and gaining trust
**We actively support remote work in the United States with a focus on candidates in states we currently operate in**
Who We Are
Established in 2009, Chatmeter now analyzes billions of customer reviews, social media mentions, and sentiments from hundreds of sources to help businesses keep a pulse on all of their locations. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Chatmeter’s expertise in multi-location brand management to make confident business decisions that provide a competitive advantage at every location. From search rankings to business listings, store pages, and more, Chatmeter is the trusted solution for driving traffic and revenue to local businesses in over 40 industries including retail, healthcare, financial services, real estate, food services, and automotive.
Chatmeter is a fast-growing company and we’ve been recognized on both the Inc. 5000 and the SaaS 1000 lists. That growth has a lot to do with our ability to provide customers with not only a great product but great service as well, just check out our 4.4-star rating on G2 Crowd.
When it comes to working at Chatmeter, you should know we promote within, embrace diversity, celebrate our wins, and are dedicated to building a company culture where employees can thrive. This is probably why Chatmeter was recently named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work by the San Diego Union-Tribune. Want to be a part of a company that cares about your success just as much as our own? Apply today.
Benefits & Perks:
-Hybrid & fully Remote opportunities
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical (100% employee coverage), dental/vision
-401(k) and company match
-Additional resources for Health and Wellness.
-Commuter and Transit pre-tax benefit program
-Flexible vacation time, with no accruals or wait
-11 Company holidays plus:
-Community Service Day
-Birthday Day off
-$50 monthly Grubhub budget
-$100 monthly stipend for cell/internet costs
-$100 monthly stipend for parking (San Diego Office Employees Only)
-Virtual gatherings and team building
-Monthly team activities and Quarterly events