Sales Development Representative
San Diego, CA /
Business Development /
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. The SDR will be responsible for generating new leads and qualifying them for the sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Conduct research to identify potential customers within the target market
- Cold call, email, and follow up with leads to schedule appointments for the sales team
- Identify customer needs and pain points to determine if our product/service is a good fit
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our product/service and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the CRM (Salesforce) system
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly sales quotas and targets
- Continuously improve sales techniques through training and feedback
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales or business development role, preferably in a SaaS company
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot)
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
The annual salary for this position ranges from $50,000 to $55,000 plus commissions. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, commissions, equity awards, and benefits (outlined below).
Who We Are
Established in 2009, Chatmeter now analyzes billions of customer reviews, social media mentions, and sentiments from hundreds of sources to help businesses keep a pulse on all of their locations. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Chatmeter’s expertise in multi-location brand management to make confident business decisions that provide a competitive advantage at every location. From search rankings to business listings, store pages, and more, Chatmeter is the trusted solution for driving traffic and revenue to local businesses in over 40 industries including retail, healthcare, financial services, real estate, food services, and automotive.
Chatmeter is a fast-growing company and we’ve been recognized on both the Inc. 5000 and the SaaS 1000 lists. That growth has a lot to do with our ability to provide customers with not only a great product but great service as well, just check out our 4.4-star rating on G2 Crowd.
When it comes to working at Chatmeter, you should know we promote within, embrace diversity, celebrate our wins, and are dedicated to building a company culture where employees can thrive. This is probably why Chatmeter was recently named one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work by the San Diego Union-Tribune. Want to be a part of a company that cares about your success just as much as our own? Apply today.
Benefits & Perks:
-Hybrid & fully Remote opportunities
-Comprehensive benefits package including medical (100% employee coverage), dental/vision
-401(k) and company match
-Additional resources for Health and Wellness.
-Commuter and Transit pre-tax benefit program
-Flexible vacation time, with no accruals or wait
-11 Company holidays plus:
-Community Service Day
-Birthday Day off
-$100 monthly stipend for cell/internet costs
-Virtual gatherings and team building
-Monthly team activities and Quarterly events