People Culture Associate - Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
People – People Culture /
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
People Culture Associate - DEIB
Do you care about equity in the workplace? Are you driven by inclusion and all that it means for a global workforce? Do you enjoy delivering results and programs around identity, privilege and oppression with those learning about these terms?
Along with our exciting business expansion, we are looking for a DEIB associate to contribute to operationalise and embed Inclusion into the business as well as supporting the communities we work in.
Joining the People Culture team and reporting to our Senior People Culture Manager, this role will work closely with our DEIB Senior Specialist on global programmes and be instrumental in curating an inclusive culture at one of the world’s fastest-growing FinTechs.
In brief, we’re looking for someone highly proactive, creative and collaborative who will get involved in a number of different initiatives but who will also begin to specialise in specific areas. Previous experience in DEIB is key, as well as a strong understanding of workplace culture.
Don't meet all the requirements? Please still apply if you think you are the right person for the position. We are always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
What you will be doing
- Work with our People Acquisition teams to embed diversity strategies into every program.
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Employer Brand to engage in external partnerships that will drive diversity & inclusion communication globally for our external audiences, ensuring internal alignment.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to drive financial inclusion initiatives.
- Partner with our business leaders to increase diversity across our external partners and suppliers through specific initiatives that are aligned with their goals.
- Assist with DEIB analytics, including benchmarking, tracking metrics, analysing and generating reports for various audiences to highlight trends.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify critical challenges and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Contribute to wider People team initiatives to enhance culture and belonging at Checkout.com.
- Seek out external best practice and propose new initiatives to elevate DEIB at Checkout.com.
- At least 2 years experience or demonstrable experience working in DEIB
- Hands-on and take pleasure in supporting colleagues, projects or tasks however big or small.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and change.
- Great influencer who is equally capable of driving change through senior stakeholders, communities of people or the entire company
- You’re data-driven and analytical, and comfortable producing reports to unveil meaningful insights and recommended concrete action points
- Take a collaborative approach to working with others
- Have experience in managing projects end to end
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.