Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a highly motivated SEO Manager to join our team in London. This role will be responsible for driving and executing our SEO roadmap to drive real business impact and brand visibility.
In this role, the SEO Manager will work to identify key opportunities, drive performance for core products, attract key customers, and oversee all technical SEO requirements and programs. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of achieving strong sustainable organic growth, unifying cross-functional teams, and growing an SEO program from the ground up.
This role will also be a leader in leveraging machine learning and data science to establish and evolve new industry-wide best practices.
- Drive high-volume organic search growth
- Own and evolve Checkout.com’s site architecture and navigation to drive organic growth and establish positive user experiences
- Lead all technical SEO projects and own related technical requirements
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility
- Work to provide leadership and strategic insights on organic performance and growth to key cross-functional team members
- Develop A/B testing strategy for our overarching SEO practices
- 4+ years of professional experience in SEO
- Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimisations
- Experience implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives, including external link acquisition, site architecture, and international localisation
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and product teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly-effective manner
- Understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms as well as familiarity with various third party SEO analytics solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Working proficiency in a programming or scripting language a plus
- Interest in applying machine learning principles to SEO a plus
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.