Data Analyst - Treasury
Finance – Operational Finance /
We're building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow's technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That's why we're one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we're just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we'll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Data Analyst - Treasury at Checkout.com
Checkout.com is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join the Treasury team and help shape/transform the way we interpret data. The candidate will be actively involved in report development, the building of scalable, reliable and performant database structures as well as understanding complex data sets for reporting and analytical purposes.
You will deep dive into complex data-sets to provide key insights to Treasury leadership and the CFO. The Data Analyst will utilise tools such as Tableau, Looker or PowerBI, ensuring the relevance, accuracy and timeliness of the reports and dashboards. You will work with key Treasury managers to understand their requirements and develop and implement queries and data models using SQL as necessary and establishing best practices.
You will help in investigating and resolving data challenges, including regularly occurring data issues, and come up with ideas, advice and ways of automation and optimisation that can help overcome such challenges.
The ideal candidate must be a driven technologist who is comfortable dealing with large and complex sets of data, eager to ensure that our ability to store, process, and analyse data keeps up with our customer growth and our ambitions.
What You will be doing:
- Extract, clean and analyse data to provide insights to team members and senior management
- Design, implement and maintain analytic reports and dashboards to provide insights into business KPI’s
- Develop new data products by using state-of-the-art Data Science techniques
- Implement algorithms through database queries and code development, in close collaboration with various engineers and other data analysts
- Put together presentations that provide team members, management, executives and stakeholders with a cohesive story about the situation, problem, hypothesis, solution and conclusion.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to collect requirements for reports/dashboard creation/improvement
- 3+ years experience as a Data, Product or Business Analyst role, ideally in the FinTech, Payments, or Cryptocurrency industry
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and Python
- Knowledge of Looker, PowerBI, or Tableau
- Experience working with large and complex data sets in a data-driven environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitative reasoning skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to take initiative and find creative and effective ways to get things done
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact at all levels and with all type of audiences
- Ability to write detailed explanations of your results
- Keen to deliver impact for our clients and internal stakeholders
- Motivated team player
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.