Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Go To Market
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Go-To-Market at Checkout.com
At Checkout.com, we’re taking our product marketing engine to the next level and operate by a mantra of “always be launching”. PMM is taking a leading role in bringing a full Checkout.com portfolio of products to the world to help tackle our merchants' most challenging problems across payments, fraud, authentication, crypto, and more.
With an ever-growing commercial team and portfolio of products, we need to up our Go-to-Market game around launches, enablement, sales activation, packaging, and bottom-of-funnel content to help us win across segments, regions, industries, and use cases.
As a founding member of the Go-To-Market Product Marketing Manager team, you'll help build the playbook, messaging, content for our launches, sales toolkits, activations, programs, and bottom-of-funnel content. You’ll work closely with our global sales team, revenue enablement, portfolio product marketing managers, sales operations, customer advocacy, and demand generation teams across the world to drive pipeline and adoption of our products while understanding their needs around sales readiness and product marketing content.
What you'll be doing
- Creating innovative and engaging new content in multiple formats to activate commercial teams, package new propositions, and drive bottom-of-funnel conversion
- Upleveling our product launch toolkit and product content experience in Highspot
- Supporting major product launches with commercial messaging, packaging, and activation
- Uncovering opportunities to cross-sell, up-sell and build new plays for products and working with relevant commercial, strategy and ops teams to activate them
- Building out and managing a “content factory” of new assets and templates, working closely with marketing/design teams/agencies
- Owning our competitive product content portfolio
- Being a key partner to Business Development (BDR) and sales reps to understand their product marketing needs
- Collaborating with and guiding teams such as revenue enablement, demand generation, sales strategy around product Go-to-Market efforts, such as launches and competitive
- Support PMM leadership with reporting, QBRs and reviews, post-launch analysis
- Proven experience in Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Demand Generation, Growth, Business Development or Commercial roles
- You can build the playbook for something that hasn’t been done before with a strong understanding of how to scale and execute through to finish
- You're curious, analytical, with a growth mindset and execution skills to deliver projects iteratively at pace
- Understanding of how messaging, positioning, launching, and packaging drive B2B enterprise sales environments
- You have a wildly creative approach to messaging, content creation and problem-solving
- Experience building content that wows even the most critical peers
- FinTech, Payments or B2B SaaS Experience a plus
- Experience with Highspot, Figma, Salesforce a plus
- Multilingual a plus
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.