Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a Campaign Specialist to join our growing demand generation team, which works to generate high-quality inbound leads and nurture them through to qualified opportunity and close. In this role, you will help build robust lead generation programs to support our growing business.
You will own email and nurturing programs, lead qualification, consideration tool development, landing page optimisation, and database management.
You’ll look to drive high-value opportunities and grow our database of qualified prospective customers. You should have solid experience working with marketing automation and CRM tools and have experience with lead qualification, attribution and routing rules. You should also have a creative, innovative approach anchored in an obsession with analytics.
- Build and optimise automated nurturing campaigns to drive prospective customers down the decision funnel to close
- Work with Commercial, Events, and Content Marketing to deliver meaningful touchpoint to high-value accounts
- Work closely with Sales Operations and cross-functional marketing teams to execute large-scale demand and lead generation programs and pilot account based marketing initiatives
- Partner with design and creative teams to develop and deliver creative assets collateral, including landing pages, emails, product content, and white papers
- Work to oversee all marketing automation programs, including scoring models, nurture flows and rules, and implement industry-wide best practices.
- Measure efficacy of demand generation nurture programs to improve overarching performance
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing and a BA/BS in a related field such as business, marketing or communications
- A love of data and can analyse a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- Experience with marketing operations
- Experience working closely with a Commercial organisation
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- Experience in B2B and Enterprise marketing
- Working knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing technology platforms
- An obsession with great design and even better copy
- An energetic and willing attitude
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.