Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a Brand Designer to join our growing creative team. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our design organisation to evolve and refine our visual brand. You will work closely with our Marketing, Commercial, and Product functions to craft dynamic creative assets. This role will work with our design leaders to craft visual branding guidelines and develop compelling externally-facing branding and marketing collateral.
At Checkout.com, we believe that meaningful, thoughtful design is crucial to building a powerful brand. This role will play a critical role in growing that brand. You should have a strong, creative approach to design, an eye for details, an obsession with design fundamentals, and a desire to learn and grow. This is a hands-on design role in a fast-growing company.
- Develop powerful, effective marketing collateral, ranging from events booths to case studies to in-depth research reports
- Work with our brand marketing team to evolve our visual identity
- Collaborate with product designers to ensure a seamless, unified user experience
- Manage and grow a team of designers
- Create and maintain asset libraries
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals
- Create powerful brand campaigns
- 4-6 years experience in internal or agency design roles
- Experience working in B2B environments to create stories that resonate out of complex problems
- A robust portfolio demonstrating your design point of view
- An obsession with design fundamentals and visual design skills
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma /Sketch
- Knowledge of various design and illustration styles
- A creative approach to creating visually compelling assets based on complex information
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.