Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a highly motivated Performance Marketing Manager to join our team in London. This role will be responsible for driving and executing our paid media channels, with a focus on social and SEM, to generate qualified opportunities at scale.
In this role, you will work to identify key opportunities and drive efficient, scaled acquisition. You should be strong at running and executing campaigns, optimising performance, and identifying new relevant targets. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of achieving strong sustainable performance growth, unifying cross-functional teams, and growing a performance marketing program from the ground up.
This individual will also be a leader in leveraging machine learning and data science to establish and evolve new industry-wide best practices.
- Lead day-to-day execution of all performance marketing channels and media buying strategies
- Partner with external SEM and social agencies to drive highly efficient acquisition performance
- Prioritise marketing spend based on ROI analysis
- Identify new target audiences with projected high LTV to drive improved performance
- Partner with SEO and Demand Generation teams to ensure cross-functional channel efficiency
- Identify new trends and emerging technologies to maximise campaign performance
- Drive creative development for all necessary campaigns
- Perform analysis of all campaigns and report out to cross-functional partners
- Provide insights for down funnel optimisations for conversion
- 4+ years of relevant performance marketing experience
- Deep experience in running performance marketing campaigns, including SEM and social
- Ability to perform analysis and optimise performance using SQL queries
- A strong analytical ability and advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of best practices and industry changes
- Experience optimising landing pages for conversion
- A creative approach
- An obsession with all things data-driven, including an interested in marketing-applied data science
- Experience with B2B lead generation, experience in Payments is preferred
- Bonus: Experience with Direct Mail
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.