Customer Success Manager - Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets
Commercial – Customer Success /
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Binance, SHEIN, Grab, Henkel, Wise, Sony Electronics and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Customer Success Manager - Crypto at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is looking for a strategic-thinking, resourceful, and highly driven Customer Success Manager to nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our cryptocurrency and digital asset-focused merchants and partners. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a small, impactful team passionate about supporting this niche group of merchants during their most pivotal stage of growth.
You will be the business advisor and the main point of contact to a merchant account pre, during, and post the integration process. You will act as the voice of our product and ambassador of our brand, acting as a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to our merchants. Key for success here will be the ability to apply your business savvy knowledge and the required gravitas to effectively communicate and influence at all levels to achieve win-win scenarios and promote the value proposition.
The ideal candidate is an independent, hard-working individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a growing, fast-paced, start-up company and contribute to crafting its future, this is the role for you to make a difference.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B Account Management, Relationship Management or Customer Success role with large Currency Exchanges and/or Payments industry
- Excellent knowledge of the Digital Assets & Currencies space - either as a personal or professional enthusiast
- Proven track record of successfully balancing multiple customers, developing opportunities, and exceeding new business targets
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an external organization
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Outstanding communicator with battled-tested negotiation techniques
- Strong consultative sales abilities and demonstrated ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Checkout offices and client locations (depending on business need)
- Proficient in English
What you will be doing:
- Creating merchant-specific account development plans focusing on revenue generation
- Building high touch, consultative, and positive relationships with our merchants through regular and open communications
- Analyze merchant’s performance and provide recommendations to improve the payment flow /revenue
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, global payments strategy
- Collaborating cross-functionally with leaders across various departments within the business to tailor outstanding project and expansion proposals for merchants
- Understanding the intricacies of our products, services, and partner networks thoroughly to demonstrate as needed to meet our merchants’ needs
- Focusing on exceeding strategic and financial targets of our merchants by analyzing active payment products, transaction volumes, and service levels
- Sharing ideas and feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product, and marketing information
- Take a proactive approach on customer service items and problem-solving with leaders across various departments within the business to tailor outstanding solutions for merchants
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.