Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a highly creative Senior Brand Marketing Manager to join our team in London. This is a senior marketing role within our growing organisation and will oversee several key marketing functions. The role will be responsible for driving all of our key brand marketing functions, ranging from content to experiential events to integrated campaigns.
This role will help us bring our brand to life, helping us to craft campaigns and narratives that serve to drive awareness, generate engagement and create affinity for Checkout.com. We’re looking for someone who is highly creative, but has a disciplined approach to brand building. In this role, the Senior Brand Marketing Manager will work cross functionally with our design, channel marketing, and product marketing teams to ensure that we are telling our story to merchants around the world in an integrated and holistic way.
- Continue to evolve our overarching brand positioning in conjunction with our Strategy, Design, Product, and broader Marketing organisations
- Ideate and drive integrated marketing programs to generate increased brand awareness
- Oversee experiential programs to help build affinity within key audience segments
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that the Checkout.com brand is brought to life across every customer touch point
- Identify compelling merchant stories and tease out ways that we can grow our merchant advocacy program
- Support the holistic management of our brand reputation across multiple channels
- Create compelling ways for prospective merchants to engage with the Checkout.com brand - through content, thought leadership, events, and digital experiences.
- 8+ years in B2B enterprise brand marketing
- Experience building a compelling brand, including launching new products and services
- Deep understanding of customer needs and decision drivers
- Expertise in content, integrated campaigns, and experiential marketing
- Extensive experience partnering with global commercial and product organisations
- Deep knowledge of marketing metrics and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- An energetic and willing attitude
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.